Tag Archives: Vehicle
We find this useful information for you who want to buy a car. There are a lot of auto loans, auto insurance, auto distributor, and auto choice out there. Someone maybe easily buy any vehicle that he wants without any constraint of choice, because he has tons of money.
But for many peoples, buying car is a fully planned activity, award it or not. Surely that buying car is great experience for men. So we think that you need to check online site, before you go to buy any car. This is one stop site that gives you all information about buying car and any recommendation of Auto Loans, Auto Lease, and Auto Insurance.
In the car ride, there is the term “understeer” and “oversteer.” Or you may frequently hear the word. But, such as what symptoms the vehicle, you may not experience it. Or if ever, perhaps because you do not feel do not know which is over, which is under. So, let you understand this condition, we will explain it below. Also, how you overcome this situation if you encounter it.
Symptoms, the car tends to be straight, even though the column already is deflected. Commonly called the power slip because it front holding is missing. If you are encounter this situation, especially if you panic, it is potentially accident because the car outside or slip the road.
How to overcome understeer
1. Immediately slow down your car until the holding power returns.
2. Do not add a round wheel or brake.
3. Reduce pressing the gas pedal gradual.
4. Decrease round wheel.
Opposite of understeer, rear tires lose grip. Consequently, stern of the car shifted or spinning. The causes, the most common is braking when we turn the vehicle. Then, the weight move to make power so that the front tires grip the back is reduced. The other factor that was caused oversteer is turn a wheel suddenly. Danger, the car can be uncontrollable and smash something from the side. Meanwhile, the side is not protected as well as the front or rear.
How to overcome oversteer
1. Do not brake suddenly when your vehicle turn.
2. Do not move the hand position on the wheel.
3. Make counter-steer or “reply” column with the sprightly, but not excessive.
4. Reduce pressure on the gas pedal (for the rear wheel of the car).
5. Add enough pedal board (for the front wheel of the car movement).
6. Navigate to the point you are trying to go
7. Be prepared to return to the position of the wheel